Yu-Gi-Oh: Loss of the Pharoahs
Welcome to YGO RPG! I am your Head Administrator, Gaia, and I'd like to welcome you to our Role Play community. If you are a guest, then look around the forum for anything that may fit your fancy; and join us, if you like! If you are already a member, then log in; don't miss out on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to YGO RPG! I am your Head Administrator, Gaia, and I'd like to welcome you to our Role Play community. If you are a guest, then look around the forum for anything that may fit your fancy; and join us, if you like! If you are already a member, then log in; don't miss out on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» my farewells do read
by end0079 Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:14 pm

» from the rooms
by Gaia Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:48 pm

» Yuri, Scarred Duelist of Chaotic Conflicts
by Fireblade Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:41 pm

» Aaron's Duel Spirit - Yamato
by Fireblade Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:12 pm

» Duel Gazer
by Fireblade Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:19 pm

» Duel Monsters 101
by Fireblade Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:48 pm

» So What happend to Alex before he went to duel academy
by Fireblade Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:56 pm

» Soooo... Tournaments.
by Gaia Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:43 pm

» rules of plots?
by StrawHatCaptain Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:02 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 337 on Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:23 pm

Character Approval Template

4 posters

Go down

Character Approval Template Empty Character Approval Template

Post by Gaia Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:09 am

Your character is an individual all his/her/it's own, and all we want is to know more about 'em.

Please copy/paste this code into your Approval post, and fill it out as necessary.

Character Template PLEASE CLICK HERE:

Human
If you don't want to have a human Character, don't fill this sheet out.
Name: Everyone has a name. What's yours?

Appearance: What does your character look like? What are their defining attributes? Remember, they are human; you can't go too far with it.

Personality: What makes your character unique; or are they just a carbon copy wavering in the wind? Are they grumpy on some days, or are they always a pain?

Deck Type: What unique deck does your character run? Just give a name of it, and it's main attributes; not a full deck-list.

Duel Gazer: Until you have bought a Duel Gazer Design, your Duel Gazer will be Standard (Yuma Style) Design.

Duel Runner: You don't have a Duel Runner yet. When you buy one, tell us about it.

Duel Disc: Until you have bought a Duel Disc Design, your Duel Disc will be Standard (Battle City) Design.  

Bio: Just a 3+ sentence description of what your character's gone through.

Strengths/Weaknesses: Is your character exceptionally smart/fast? Are they horrible at sports/excessive thought? Remember, for each Physical/Mental Strength, there needs to be a Weakness.

Spirit
If you don't want a spirit, then you don't need to post.
This is your chance to take your favorite Duel Monster Spirits, or a Monster you created, and turn them into a character of your thoughts. Put a character to the card!
Name: Which monster did you choose?

Appearance: What do they look like? Do not be lazy and just post a pic; actually get creative. A Kuriboh is an oversized, adorable pom-pom with claws and giant eye balls.

Personality: Place a personality to your monster. How do they act? Kuirboh gets cranky when he's alone.

Deck Type: What kind of deck does your spirit use?

Bio: What has their horrid life as a Duel Monster been like? Maybe it wasn't even that bad. You tell us!

Last edited by Gaia on Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Gaia
Gaia
Admin

Dueling Points : 2980

https://yu-gi-oh-rp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Character Approval Template Empty Re: Character Approval Template

Post by yusei512 Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:52 am

hi gaia. im yusei512. I saw there were a few mistake in the bio for the spirit monster.

1) when u put there u spelled it wrong it should be their
2) it should say HOW has THEIR horrid life as a duel monster been NOT what has there horrid life as a duel monster been

I thought id let u know about that so u can fix it so other people wont be confused.

yusei512

Dueling Points : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by StrawHatCaptain Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:49 pm

Since you decided to Grammar Nazi Gaia, I would like to point out that you is not spelled "u," that you should capitalize and punctuate every sentence correctly, that names are capitalized, and that you insert an apostrophe for contractions.

Allow me to say one more thing, if you please: if you can't use grammar correctly, do not attempt to correct someone else, or else you shall be seen as a rude hypocrite.

Thank you for your time!
StrawHatCaptain
StrawHatCaptain

Dueling Points : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by luc_5 Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:58 pm

StrawHatCaptain wrote:Since you decided to Grammar Nazi Gaia, I would like to point out that you is not spelled "u," that you should capitalize and punctuate every sentence correctly, that names are capitalized, and that you insert an apostrophe for contractions.

Allow me to say one more thing, if you please: if you can't use grammar correctly, do not attempt to correct someone else, or else you shall be seen as a rude hypocrite.

Thank you for your time!
Your post was not needed it was not directed at you and he said it nicely
luc_5
luc_5

Dueling Points : 594

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down