Yu-Gi-Oh: Loss of the Pharoahs
Welcome to YGO RPG! I am your Head Administrator, Gaia, and I'd like to welcome you to our Role Play community. If you are a guest, then look around the forum for anything that may fit your fancy; and join us, if you like! If you are already a member, then log in; don't miss out on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to YGO RPG! I am your Head Administrator, Gaia, and I'd like to welcome you to our Role Play community. If you are a guest, then look around the forum for anything that may fit your fancy; and join us, if you like! If you are already a member, then log in; don't miss out on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» my farewells do read
by end0079 Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:14 pm

» from the rooms
by Gaia Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:48 pm

» Yuri, Scarred Duelist of Chaotic Conflicts
by Fireblade Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:41 pm

» Aaron's Duel Spirit - Yamato
by Fireblade Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:12 pm

» Duel Gazer
by Fireblade Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:19 pm

» Duel Monsters 101
by Fireblade Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:48 pm

» So What happend to Alex before he went to duel academy
by Fireblade Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:56 pm

» Soooo... Tournaments.
by Gaia Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:43 pm

» rules of plots?
by StrawHatCaptain Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:02 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 337 on Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:23 pm

Aaron's Duel Runner, Gazer and Disc.

2 posters

Go down

Aaron's Duel Runner, Gazer and Disc. Empty Aaron's Duel Runner, Gazer and Disc.

Post by Gaia Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:00 pm

Request Type: Duel Gazer/Runner/Disc
Request Name: Duel Gazer: DragonEye; Duel Runner: Racing Serpent; Duel Disc: Hope
Company Requesting: Kaiba Corp all the way
Full description: Duel Gazer: Aaron's duel gazer takes the form of a Dragon's eye; when it covers his left eye, it actually gives it the appearance of Judgment Dragon's Eye; which is in the shape of a Sideways faceing (<-) tear drop, with red eyes all around and a pure white pupil.

Duel Runner: Aaron's Duel Runner is that of a Coiled Serpent. The serpents head acts as the hood of the Duel Runner; opened and gaping, showing off it's large teeth. The angular design of the serpent's head allows it to cut through the wind; making speed inevitable. The body of the serpent itself coils round and round the seal in which he would sit in during the duel; forming the shape of an atom around Aaron as he rides. Each separate ring that surrounds him has a compartment that can fold out to turn the coil into a wheel. This function allows him to make amazing turns, no matter the surrounds. The seat is made of padded leather; quite comfortable. It's a Hybrid; so he can remove his duel disc from it at will.

His duel disc was specially designed. It is a perfectly shaped white circle with yellow lines running from the yellow dome at it's core to the edges of the duel disc. The card, deck and graveyard zones aren't yet visible. Once Duel Mode has been engaged, the sided of the disc open and fold out two thin prongs; from these prongs, on both sides, the Monster Card zones appear. The first two fold out, then the second two fold out of the first two; the one in the middle is created when the front most piece of the duel disc falls away to connect to the two. This small piece that falls off to create the fifth monster card zone grants access to the graveyard. The last part of it's transformation is when the far right side folds in on itself; revealing the deck.

I'm seriously willing to pay all of my money for this crap.

Dp before: 1646
Dp After: 1056

Last edited by Gaia on Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Gaia
Gaia
Admin

Dueling Points : 2980

https://yu-gi-oh-rp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Aaron's Duel Runner, Gazer and Disc. Empty Re: Aaron's Duel Runner, Gazer and Disc.

Post by Eros Nightingale Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:11 pm

Approved or whatever.

Eros Nightingale

Dueling Points : 1602

Back to top Go down