Yu-Gi-Oh: Loss of the Pharoahs
Welcome to YGO RPG! I am your Head Administrator, Gaia, and I'd like to welcome you to our Role Play community. If you are a guest, then look around the forum for anything that may fit your fancy; and join us, if you like! If you are already a member, then log in; don't miss out on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to YGO RPG! I am your Head Administrator, Gaia, and I'd like to welcome you to our Role Play community. If you are a guest, then look around the forum for anything that may fit your fancy; and join us, if you like! If you are already a member, then log in; don't miss out on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» my farewells do read
by end0079 Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:14 pm

» from the rooms
by Gaia Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:48 pm

» Yuri, Scarred Duelist of Chaotic Conflicts
by Fireblade Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:41 pm

» Aaron's Duel Spirit - Yamato
by Fireblade Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:12 pm

» Duel Gazer
by Fireblade Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:19 pm

» Duel Monsters 101