Yu-Gi-Oh: Loss of the Pharoahs
Welcome to YGO RPG! I am your Head Administrator, Gaia, and I'd like to welcome you to our Role Play community. If you are a guest, then look around the forum for anything that may fit your fancy; and join us, if you like! If you are already a member, then log in; don't miss out on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to YGO RPG! I am your Head Administrator, Gaia, and I'd like to welcome you to our Role Play community. If you are a guest, then look around the forum for anything that may fit your fancy; and join us, if you like! If you are already a member, then log in; don't miss out on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» my farewells do read
by end0079 Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:14 pm

» from the rooms
by Gaia Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:48 pm

» Yuri, Scarred Duelist of Chaotic Conflicts
by Fireblade Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:41 pm

» Aaron's Duel Spirit - Yamato
by Fireblade Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:12 pm

» Duel Gazer
by Fireblade Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:19 pm

» Duel Monsters 101
by Fireblade Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:48 pm

» So What happend to Alex before he went to duel academy
by Fireblade Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:56 pm

» Soooo... Tournaments.
by Gaia Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:43 pm

» rules of plots?
by StrawHatCaptain Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:02 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 337 on Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:23 pm

The alleys.

5 posters

Go down

The alleys. Empty The alleys.

Post by Nickpws Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:44 pm

Fallen cards lay on top of an unconcious duelist, The police getting report of it too late once again. This same criminal always stole cards, At least from what they can tell. But what they don't know is that all of these were risks those duelists took willingly. Or at least Scrain likes to believe so as he chuckles inside of himself, Hiding in between the massive crowd. Oh how fun this little game of his was, Best of all is that he never loses. Someone quickly recocnized him in the crowd though, Which is exactly what the male noticed as he looked to his side. He needed to run, Fast. Pushing people out of the way he ran towards a nearby short wall and jumped over it, Landing on lower ground but the other quickly followed. By that time Scrain already hid himself, Although if that other person knew is something impossible for the looter to imagine. It's also annoying to hide in a small gap in the wall, Barely large enough to fit a person but dark enough to hide one. Now.... Is it safe?
Nickpws
Nickpws

Dueling Points : 125

Back to top Go down

The alleys. Empty Re: The alleys.

Post by luc_5 Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:48 pm

Come out come out where ever you are only the bandit of cards can play games on helpless duelist, and it just so happens im the bandit himslef.
luc_5
luc_5

Dueling Points : 594

Back to top Go down

Post by luc_5 Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:50 pm

*Looks around for a while and gives up* So you know I will be looking for you.
luc_5
luc_5

Back to top Go down

Post by Nickpws Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:07 pm

Slaking a sigh of relief he looks from around the corner. No-one. Good. But when he comes out of hiding he sees the massive alleyway before him. With people everywhere. Damnit this isn't good. "Keep your head down and just walk past them scrain..." He whispered to himself as he does just what he says. The only way he looks at anyone is through the corner of his eyes... But at the end the other male stood there. "Oh heeeey there. I was just on my way to the streets, Mind letting me go?" He says withan innocent smile but he knew the man's reaction wouldn't be so simple.
Nickpws
Nickpws

Back to top Go down

Post by sasuke2320 Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:25 pm

*turns from around the corner* Huh, ah its you then. I myself have been looking for you *is wearing a police outfit* "now come here!" *approaches*
sasuke2320
sasuke2320

Dueling Points : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Nickpws Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:32 pm

Oh. Well fuck. "... Like hell i would." Scrain rushed at the police officer and held the card he took from before. "This huuuurts..." He throws it at the policeman as a distraction, But when he would go for catching it the self-proclaimed looter would hit him right in the stomach, And then run away. Let's ust hope to god it works out that way.
Nickpws
Nickpws

Back to top Go down

Post by sasuke2320 Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:36 pm

ugh, I hate this outfit *pulls it off to reveal a black jacket, and skinny jeans* time to hunt down this prick *runs after him*
sasuke2320
sasuke2320

Back to top Go down

Post by Nickpws Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:43 pm

He saw that. Are you for real. He wouldn't have attacked the guy if he knew he wasn't a damned cop. Scrain ran and rand, But in the end he runs into a dead end, The other guy still there. He turns around slowly with a nonchalant smile. "Oh helloooooo. You're not mad about that shoulderbump i gave you right, I gave you a free card!" Which he wanted back. And he'd get it somehow.
Nickpws
Nickpws

Back to top Go down

Post by sasuke2320 Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:50 pm

*throws him the card* "listen dude," *flicks red streaks of hair back* "i'm not here to help you, but neither to turn you in, I just want to know why you are doing this *with that, scrain see's Lukes duel partner, hanzo, appear* "this is hanzo, my best freind, hanzo looks like he could kill but he just is an old softie," *smirks* "so, whats up?"
sasuke2320
sasuke2320

Back to top Go down

Post by StrawHatCaptain Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:04 pm

Just then, an unknown teenager, passing by the entrance to the alley and hearing the conversation, looks in.
"Hey! Who's there?" he asks. "I hope it isn't anything shady, seeing as of how the cops are right around the corner. It'd suck to have police attention on me."

He starts walking in. "Say, you two wouldn't happened to have heard of the Twisted Angels, would you?"
StrawHatCaptain
StrawHatCaptain

Dueling Points : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by luc_5 Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:57 pm

Hahaha how funny, looks like someone walked into the wrong alley. Now who is first, unless you came here to join me.
luc_5
luc_5

Back to top Go down

Post by StrawHatCaptain Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:18 pm

"Excuse me?" Ragnarok says, taken aback by his tone. "How about a little manners? I don't know what's going on, so I'm sure one of you are polite enough to explain. I ain't gonna get mixed up in something that would draw attention, you see."
StrawHatCaptain
StrawHatCaptain

Back to top Go down

Post by Nickpws Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:32 am

"Weeeeeelllll... One of us is a thief, The other a bandit, The OTHER pretended to be a cop and right now the bandit wants to duel me for all the cards i sto-" ....Whoops. He said too much already. "Of course you'll let me go riiiiiight?" He says looking as innocent as he can.
Nickpws
Nickpws

Back to top Go down

Post by StrawHatCaptain Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:41 am

"Hmmm..." Ragnarok starts to think. "Sorry, but no. You could get in my way later."

Runs screaming out of the alley before anyone can react. "Help! Police! Bandits! Bandits!"

As soon as Ragnarok is out of sight, the group in the alley haer footsteps roaring towards them. Lots of them
StrawHatCaptain
StrawHatCaptain

Back to top Go down

Post by Nickpws Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:04 am

"...Well, Your problem, Not mine!" Scrain said as he threw 2 cards at each person and pretended to be running away from them. "Help! They stole my cards!" Well the looter could only follow his lead couldn't he? Good thing he has that tongue of his. Once he was behind the cops and they paid him no attention, throwing cards in their backs so that he'd give the other two a chance to escape while the cops flinched from the cards being thrown. "...Where did i learn to aim like that?" Scrain mumbles to himself while he starts running once more.

Last edited by Nickpws on Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Nickpws
Nickpws

Back to top Go down

Post by StrawHatCaptain Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:08 am

Watching on, Ragnarok mused to himself.

He could become useful...
StrawHatCaptain
StrawHatCaptain

Back to top Go down

Post by Nickpws Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:15 am

Out of sight, Out of earshot and out of breath he crashed against a wall. "I'm going to get that buy back for not only letting me waste my income cards but also for unnecessary police... But first i need something to eat." Scrain pulled himself together and checked how much money he had in his pocket. "Only 20$? I'm going to need to hurry up..." Then the thief went to a nearby hamburger stand and bought one just big enough to fill his hunger. At least he still had beast, Who promptly appeared out of his deck and sat down next to Scrain. "Too bad you can't eat huh?" He said to it while it just curled up next to him.
Nickpws
Nickpws

Back to top Go down

Post by StrawHatCaptain Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:28 am

unbeknownst to anyone else, Ragnarok decided to continue to search for the cards that could perfect his deck.

moved from main streets>city square
StrawHatCaptain
StrawHatCaptain

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireblade Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:04 pm

Alex jumped from the roof and activated a card on his duel disc, "Lightsworn Barrier".Though he was unaware that it wasn't a reality disc, but he didn't care. Why should he care, he lost his best friend. Then he approached one of these people and asked a question. "Where is Hailious? He took away many important people to me." Alex explained. Alex was in a bad mood, when he lost Minerva his attitude became wild, impatient, and ready to kill anything in his path.
Fireblade
Fireblade

Dueling Points : 749

Back to top Go down

Post by sasuke2320 Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:02 pm

"who is, whoever that guys name is, I have no idea where who or where he is... *checks the time* I need to go, see you" just then Luke, in a haste, ran off towards the docks, hopefully he could find out where his father was, and what he was doing at that time*

moving: alleyways> path to docks
sasuke2320
sasuke2320

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum