Yu-Gi-Oh: Loss of the Pharoahs
Welcome to YGO RPG! I am your Head Administrator, Gaia, and I'd like to welcome you to our Role Play community. If you are a guest, then look around the forum for anything that may fit your fancy; and join us, if you like! If you are already a member, then log in; don't miss out on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to YGO RPG! I am your Head Administrator, Gaia, and I'd like to welcome you to our Role Play community. If you are a guest, then look around the forum for anything that may fit your fancy; and join us, if you like! If you are already a member, then log in; don't miss out on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» my farewells do read
by end0079 Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:14 pm

» from the rooms
by Gaia Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:48 pm

» Yuri, Scarred Duelist of Chaotic Conflicts
by Fireblade Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:41 pm

» Aaron's Duel Spirit - Yamato
by Fireblade Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:12 pm

» Duel Gazer
by Fireblade Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:19 pm

» Duel Monsters 101
by Fireblade Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:48 pm

» So What happend to Alex before he went to duel academy
by Fireblade Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:56 pm

» Soooo... Tournaments.
by Gaia Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:43 pm

» rules of plots?
by StrawHatCaptain Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:02 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 337 on Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:23 pm

from the rooms

4 posters

Go down

from the rooms Empty from the rooms

Post by StrawHatCaptain Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:11 pm

Alex came back, but me and Aaron didn't notice at first. We had been chatting up a few other members of the camp-thing, trying to get a feel for how things work around here. Alex was noticed right before we heard something important.
"They allow nightly duels at the cafeteria, you know. You guys should show up."

deciding that I was definitely going, i looked to the others to see if i was going by myself.
StrawHatCaptain
StrawHatCaptain

Dueling Points : 279

Back to top Go down

from the rooms Empty Re: from the rooms

Post by Fireblade Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:35 pm

Duel in the night? sounds awesome to me! there might be some good duelists! Minerva locked her eyes on what would be Ragnaroks spirit. She seems to know something about it. Well it's not my business. "I guess i could come,i have time to duel" I said. Ragnarok seemed very happy to hear that. Wow, i made someones day. That is a first. I think i might enjoy this preparation camp.
Fireblade
Fireblade

Dueling Points : 749

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaia Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:43 pm

I suddenly brightened; I could do with a duel. As the mentioning of the Duel arose; a sudden power would be burst from my deck; hidden within my Duel Disc. I'd be the only one to notice it, of course; unless these two could see duel monster spirits.
Of course, not like they'd be able to see mine.
"Well then; I'd have absolutely no problem with a duel in the night. Seems fun; don't ya think?"
Gaia
Gaia
Admin

Dueling Points : 2980

https://yu-gi-oh-rp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireblade Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:47 pm

"Sweet! then it's settled. We will duel tonight!" I exclaimed. I then saw Aaron and saw his expression on his face. He knew something, and he made it so obvious to see that. Obviously not obvious enough so that he can see that. I shouldn't bother dealing with that. I think i am being a little superstious. (or however you spell it)
Fireblade
Fireblade

Back to top Go down

Post by sasuke2320 Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:24 pm

Overhearing them Luke knew that he too would go, for it was logic that he would, he would simply not let them go alone, as he also wanted to cram a duel into the week.
sasuke2320
sasuke2320

Dueling Points : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireblade Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:27 pm

Ok, i need to a plan. To keep my reputation high, i need to win a duel tonight on my first try. But i shouldn't try to suicide and duel a strong duelist. At this point, mirror matches could kill me since i havent perfected the speed for summoning Judgment Dragon. Well, i need to ask, now or never. "hey guys," I started. "Who do you think i should duel?"
Fireblade
Fireblade

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaia Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:34 pm

I turned from my stride; and looked at him. "Well; if you like Special Summoning, you should probably avoid dueling me," I smiled, a small laugh erupting from my mouth. "I can get very annoying to people that like to swarm, very fast." And, with that, I turned back around and was walking again.
Gaia
Gaia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireblade Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:50 pm

I looked at my cards and knew that Aaron was probably not bluffing. Even worse was that i wasn't prepared, because Judgment Dragon must be special summoned. I could try not to aim for him, but that leaves me with very few choices. Its best if i didn't duel him, at least not now.
Fireblade
Fireblade

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireblade Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:37 pm

"Cmon Alex, You need to get better! How will you get better with that attitude?" Minerva said. I think i shouldn't have let her, because she nagged for about 30 minutes. Then i lost it and said to her "ALRIGHT ALRIGHT FINE". Then ran towards Aaron, seeing to him to see if he wants to duel.
Fireblade
Fireblade

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaia Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:50 pm

I turned as Alex came towards me; a smile leaped on my face. Immediately, though, I felt it: A stirring. Within seconds, Yamato was at my side; hidden from anyone that wasn't me.
From years of being a Duel Spirit, Yamato had learned how to hide from others that could see Spirits, and other Spirits, all together. He had become a very secluded fellow, and seldom liked conversing with anyone who wasn't me.
Yamato's light shone over Alex; studying him. The boy had a Dueling Spirit; but that wouldn't matter to him. Yamato would not reveal himself until he was ready; and that wasn't for a long time.
Despite my Duel spirit not wanting to show himself to anyone, his presence, due to his power, could still be sensed; it emanated from around me, and from the confines of my deck; which was, safely, hidden in my duel disk.
What had the boy asked, again?
OH YEA!
I smiled and nodded to Alex, gently patting his shoulder. "You got yourself a duel, mate! When, where, and how prepare should I be?" I laughed; that's how I always accepted duels. It was just me. Yamato approved of the duel; he gently nodded at my acceptance.
Gaia
Gaia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireblade Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:55 pm

"Anytime you can, lastest tonight though." I replied. Minerva smiled at me and I Scowled at her back. She closed her eyes satisfied. I get so annoyed by Minerva. Can she at least duel this dude in my place since she wants to have me duel him? Probably not. Whatever. At least I will learn Aarons plans and strategies this duel. Let's hope I can win.
Fireblade
Fireblade

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaia Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:53 pm

What did I do next? Well, it was quite obvious. With a smile, I held out my hand; my posture suddenly raised up until I stood at my full height. "You've got yourself a duel," I started, a gleam in my pure, white eyes. "How's about we have a go right now?"
Gaia
Gaia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireblade Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:30 pm

Minerva just started shoving me towards Aaron as I tried to shove my legs to the ground as brakes. Sadly ones that had no effect. I finally maned up and lifted my duel disc. My Gazer bursts itself into flames. "Bring it on!" I said.

[DUEL]
Fireblade
Fireblade

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaia Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:48 pm

In a flash, my Duel Gazer burst into a radiance that illuminated the hall with it's glow. The specially designed Duel Disc hummed into action; within seconds, the dueling field on my side was set.
So, Yamato, what's say we have some fun, I thought to my partner; he responded by disappearing into my newly-revealed deck. It pulsated with his power; with a small smile, I looked at my opponent.
Let's do this.

[DUEL]
Gaia
Gaia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down