Yu-Gi-Oh: Loss of the Pharoahs
Welcome to YGO RPG! I am your Head Administrator, Gaia, and I'd like to welcome you to our Role Play community. If you are a guest, then look around the forum for anything that may fit your fancy; and join us, if you like! If you are already a member, then log in; don't miss out on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to YGO RPG! I am your Head Administrator, Gaia, and I'd like to welcome you to our Role Play community. If you are a guest, then look around the forum for anything that may fit your fancy; and join us, if you like! If you are already a member, then log in; don't miss out on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» my farewells do read
by end0079 Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:14 pm

» from the rooms
by Gaia Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:48 pm

» Yuri, Scarred Duelist of Chaotic Conflicts
by Fireblade Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:41 pm

» Aaron's Duel Spirit - Yamato
by Fireblade Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:12 pm

» Duel Gazer
by Fireblade Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:19 pm

» Duel Monsters 101
by Fireblade Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:48 pm

» So What happend to Alex before he went to duel academy
by Fireblade Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:56 pm

» Soooo... Tournaments.
by Gaia Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:43 pm

» rules of plots?
by StrawHatCaptain Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:02 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 337 on Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:23 pm

Ash's after approval

Go down

Ash's after approval Empty Ash's after approval

Post by luc_5 Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:05 pm

Human

Name: Ash Brein

Appearance: Ash is at a height of 5 ft 4 in, Ash's stalky build allows him to appear stronger then he really is. Even with his strong looking build he never looks to threating do to him always having a smile on his face. With his arms reaching 26 in  he has a moderate arm reach. His left hand has scar on it. He being from the satellite his brown hair is lazily taken care of. He wears regular blue jeans and a white T-shirt with a black leather jacket and his shoes are combat boots. Unlike many satellites he does not have a criminal mark.

Personality: Ash usally is laid back but when provoked he will relentlessly attack you. Does not accept pity.

Deck type: Ash uses a scrap deck or his back up deck that he pieced together is a fiend deck.

His duel gazer is a basic one.

AT this time he has no duel runner

He has a basic duel disc.

Bio: Ash didnt care about the outside world untill he found his first card witch was his "The Wicked Eraser" and at that point in time he pulled together a fiend zombie beast deck. Years later he escaped the satellite (he showed up on the streets in front of a rich mans house and the man adopted him) and started his duel career. In time he got the money to buy cards to aid his deck but then decided to keep it as it was and then bought the cards and built his scrap deck.

Strengths

The strong ties to the friends he made drive him through his duels.

He has a Quick reaction time.

Due to his stalky build he is strong.

Most people think he is a retard but he is really smart.

Weaknesses

His ties to his friend can be used against him.

His stamina his not really high due to him not having to run in his first 7 years.

His build and stamina slow him down overall.

Due to his brains he over thinks his move.
luc_5
luc_5

Dueling Points : 594

Back to top Go down