Yu-Gi-Oh: Loss of the Pharoahs
Welcome to YGO RPG! I am your Head Administrator, Gaia, and I'd like to welcome you to our Role Play community. If you are a guest, then look around the forum for anything that may fit your fancy; and join us, if you like! If you are already a member, then log in; don't miss out on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to YGO RPG! I am your Head Administrator, Gaia, and I'd like to welcome you to our Role Play community. If you are a guest, then look around the forum for anything that may fit your fancy; and join us, if you like! If you are already a member, then log in; don't miss out on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» my farewells do read
by end0079 Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:14 pm

» from the rooms
by Gaia Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:48 pm

» Yuri, Scarred Duelist of Chaotic Conflicts
by Fireblade Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:41 pm

» Aaron's Duel Spirit - Yamato
by Fireblade Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:12 pm

» Duel Gazer
by Fireblade Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:19 pm

» Duel Monsters 101
by Fireblade Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:48 pm

» So What happend to Alex before he went to duel academy
by Fireblade Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:56 pm

» Soooo... Tournaments.
by Gaia Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:43 pm

» rules of plots?
by StrawHatCaptain Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:02 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 337 on Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:23 pm

New in town

2 posters

Go down

New in town Empty New in town

Post by StrawHatCaptain Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:43 pm

Walking through the small town, Ragnarok began to think.

What am I doing here? they aren't going to be here. They're a big city group.

But Sephylon spoke up. "You know, You're going to have to get better if you hope to defeat Wilfred. Isn't that why you're here? To get better at dueling and make some allies that could assist you in your quest? Speaking of which, who is that in the small card shop?"

"You know," Ragnarok began. "You really could learn something here. Like 'Silence is Golden.'"

Still,[/i} thinking to himself. [i]He does seem to know what he's talking about in there.

Decided, Ragnarok walks in. besides the man working the counter, there is only him and the other duelist.

"Hey," he started, unsure of his social skills. "Umm... Errr... I'm, uh, new in town. I was hoping you could show me around?" Realizing his like of manners, he threw in "I'm Ragnarok, by the way. May I ask yours? Your name, I mean... hehe..."
StrawHatCaptain
StrawHatCaptain

Dueling Points : 279

Back to top Go down

New in town Empty Re: New in town

Post by luc_5 Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:01 pm

Well so the new guy in town is a little bold, i'm Ash nice to meet you Ragnarok. *sets down card he was looking at*
luc_5
luc_5

Dueling Points : 594

Back to top Go down

Post by StrawHatCaptain Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:14 pm

"Nice to meet you too, Ash." Ragnarok looks him over. "I heard that there was a competition coming up around here. Would that info be correct?"
StrawHatCaptain
StrawHatCaptain

Dueling Points : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum