Yu-Gi-Oh: Loss of the Pharoahs
Welcome to YGO RPG! I am your Head Administrator, Gaia, and I'd like to welcome you to our Role Play community. If you are a guest, then look around the forum for anything that may fit your fancy; and join us, if you like! If you are already a member, then log in; don't miss out on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to YGO RPG! I am your Head Administrator, Gaia, and I'd like to welcome you to our Role Play community. If you are a guest, then look around the forum for anything that may fit your fancy; and join us, if you like! If you are already a member, then log in; don't miss out on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» my farewells do read
by end0079 Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:14 pm

» from the rooms
by Gaia Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:48 pm

» Yuri, Scarred Duelist of Chaotic Conflicts
by Fireblade Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:41 pm

» Aaron's Duel Spirit - Yamato
by Fireblade Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:12 pm

» Duel Gazer
by Fireblade Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:19 pm

» Duel Monsters 101
by Fireblade Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:48 pm

» So What happend to Alex before he went to duel academy
by Fireblade Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:56 pm

» Soooo... Tournaments.
by Gaia Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:43 pm

» rules of plots?
by StrawHatCaptain Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:02 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 337 on Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:23 pm

The looter

Go down

The looter Empty The looter

Post by Nickpws Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:06 pm

Human
Name: Scrain
Appearance: Bonnet covering his hair, Gray eyes, Small beard, Blue pullover, Dark green pants and white shoes. Kinda like a hobo.
Personality: Very calm and Joking, Not one to get angered, Also decieving to a degree.
Deck Type: Ancient Machina Gear
Duel Gazer: Standard Yuma Design
Duel Runner: None
Duel Disc: Standard battle city design
Bio: Scrain isn't special. Not on first sight anyway. But he duels with wager. And he isn't intending on losing said wagered duels. Each opponent he faces bets a card, And so does he. No matter win or lose though, He'll get that card. Win? No problem, Mine now. Lose? He pretends he'll hand over the card, But hits the guy upside the head, Knocks him out, Takes the card and RUNS. You do not know how much trouble he gets in while doing that, But oh god it is FUN. This has made him rather decieving but also very non-trusting since, Hey, Anyone could be a cop.
Strengths
- Has a natural stealth about him and is very slippery
-Has a silver tongue to talk him out of anything
-Calm
-His deck was able to be made advanced since of his time looting cards
Weaknesses
-Once running he's not as fast however
-It's hard to tell what are truths and lies from him which makes him someone you CAN'T trust
-Not one to approach people
-His dueling skills are far from the best, He's about average. He requires luck to get through which makes his victory's absolute BS.

Spirit
Name: Ancient gear Beast
Appearance: A brown shell with broken parts where spinning gears can be seen, One broken and one complete eye with a complete tail
Personality: Very dependant  and hates it when it's ignored
Deck Type: Ancient Gadjits
Bio: His first owner was an idiot and a douche. He laughed at everyone, Didn't care for his cards, Ripped them in two for fun. Very fucking scary if you ask it. That is untill a certain duelist had him wagered, And won it. His previous owner couldn't even SEE beast, So when the wagering duelist won it beast was pretty damned suprised and decided to shy away from him a lot of the time. It annoyed the man that Beast wouldn't talk to him, Especially since he's pretty lonely without anyone trusting him. Ever. But as time progresses they start to like eachother, So there's no more issues. In f
Strengths
- Reliable
- Optimistic
- Loyal
- Has an ability to see whether or not a duelist means harm. When one does, It usually growls.
Weakness
- Dumb.
- Not a strong duelist
- Can be really whiny
- Has regular breakdowns where his machinery stops working and as a result he gets knocked out for a while
Nickpws
Nickpws

Dueling Points : 125

Back to top Go down