Yu-Gi-Oh: Loss of the Pharoahs
Welcome to YGO RPG! I am your Head Administrator, Gaia, and I'd like to welcome you to our Role Play community. If you are a guest, then look around the forum for anything that may fit your fancy; and join us, if you like! If you are already a member, then log in; don't miss out on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to YGO RPG! I am your Head Administrator, Gaia, and I'd like to welcome you to our Role Play community. If you are a guest, then look around the forum for anything that may fit your fancy; and join us, if you like! If you are already a member, then log in; don't miss out on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» my farewells do read
by end0079 Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:14 pm

» from the rooms
by Gaia Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:48 pm

» Yuri, Scarred Duelist of Chaotic Conflicts
by Fireblade Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:41 pm

» Aaron's Duel Spirit - Yamato
by Fireblade Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:12 pm

» Duel Gazer
by Fireblade Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:19 pm

» Duel Monsters 101
by Fireblade Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:48 pm

» So What happend to Alex before he went to duel academy
by Fireblade Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:56 pm

» Soooo... Tournaments.
by Gaia Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:43 pm

» rules of plots?
by StrawHatCaptain Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:02 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 337 on Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:23 pm

The First of Alex

Go down

The First of Alex Empty The First of Alex

Post by Fireblade Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:00 am

Finally, Enrollments of dueling schools and my straight A grades finally got me into this test. If i do well i could start off in a strong dorm. Hopefully this tester will be a challenge. I Activated my Gazer and Duel Disc. I then drew my card and yelled, "I DRAW!"

I couldn't believe the tester i had used an iron-chain deck against me. I used lightsworns! Minerva laughed when she saw iron chain dragon. I don't blame her, i didnt even need solar recharge of charge of the light brigade. Still, Eventually they will use a different deck and then my TRUE test will be given. In the meantime, why not be the top of the class?I Was put in Obelisk Blue dorm for winning the duel so fast. The tester offered me a job recently on teaching Slifer and Ra duelists, and of course i didn't want to. But Minerva just wouldn't shut up. In the meantime though I can enjoy the nice dorm here. I grabbed my deck and dueled minerva teaching her about not milling to quickly and how to make her mill as far as she needs to. We were in the middle of the duel until I heard a knock on my door. I put my hand down and answered the door. Another student appeared right in front of me. The person then said "duel me, now". Minerva just walked back to the table, knowing that i am ready to close the door. As i did the person stopped me and then said, "you really arent going to survive here with that kind of way". The person walked away leaveing me and Minerva alone. But then the person threw 2 cards directly at me. I picked them up and recognized these cards right away. "Realm of light", a lightsworn field spell, and "terraforming" a spell that can add field spells. Who was that person? No doubt i will be seeing him or her again, maybe next time the person wont wear a hood and wont whisper. I then turned to Minerva, and told her "Let's see some duelists in the Dueling Arena. Minerva packed up her cards and followed quietly. When i got to the Arena, my eyes opened in Awe. So many duels! So many duelists! I got pumped up and ran to the arena without hesitation.
Fireblade
Fireblade

Dueling Points : 749

Back to top Go down